Training: Planning and implementation of machine vision solutions (2 days)
NEW: Training events in Puchheim now available in English!
The choice of components and systems for industrial imaging is vast and quite overwhelming for many users. Which components or systems should I use to secure production quality? What details need to be considered during planning?
Based on practical application examples, calculations and live demonstrations, experienced trainers explain in this 2-days training session how a complete imaging systems can be planned perfectly, considering all technical and economic details.
- Basic information about imaging components and the application specific selection of components
- Which lens and illumination enables a perfect recognition of defects or features to be inspected?
- Which camera technology is best suited for the application?
- Selection of suitable data interfaces
- Calculation of focal length, resolution, data rate, exposure time
- Systematic implementation and correct set-up of an imaging system
- What measurement accuracy can I expect?
- How can concerns and risks be eliminated?
- Software analysis using different systems
- Basic overview of important imaging algorithms and their use
- When to use intelligent cameras and when are PC based systems the better solution?
- Overview of the types of systems available on the market
The participation fee for this training session is 650,- € - including the VDI/VDE guideline 2632, sheet 2 for the application of a specification sheet for machine vision systems.