Machine Vision Technology Forum 2017
Experience a day packed with technical information and informative live demonstrations on 24th October 2017. Take advantage of the interesting program to increase your vision knowledge, meet colleagues from the industry or make new contacts!
Nordic Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the third round
Following two very successful events in 2014 and 2016 we are pleased to announce the 3rd Nordic Machine Vision Technology Forum taking place in October 2017. The Nordic Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision or Deep Learning and how those trends affect machine vision. During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
- The event takes place on 24th October 2017. Download: Flyer
- Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Frosundaviks Alle 15, 169 04 Solna near Stockholm, Sweden
- Swedish visitors: 950 SEK plus VAT, early bird rate until 29th of September 2017: 750 SEK plus VAT
- For visitors from other regions like Denmark, Finland or Poland: 95 EUR plus VAT, early bird rate until 29th of September 2017: 75 EUR plus VAT
- Participation at the Nordic Machine Vision Technology Forum
- Event material
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Upon request, you will receive a confirmation of attendance
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
- Select from 40 lectures in 4 parallel lecture blocks
- Visit the exhibition of leading machine vision suppliers
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
24th October, 2017
- 08:30-09:25 Registration / Exhibition
- 09:30-10:25 Track 1
- 10:30-10:55 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:00-12:25 Track 2
- 12:30-13:55 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 14:00-14:55 Track 3
- 15:00-15:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 15:30-16:55 Track 4
We would like to thank the following sponsors and media partners for the support of the Machine Vision Technology Forum 2017. All our sponsors presenting their latest products in a table top exhibition. Specialists of all sponsors are available for individual discussions during the event.